School suspensions due to the enhanced community quarantine brings the idea of promoting eLearning at home – hundreds of free digital resources certified by DepEd (Department of Education), caters K12 students, educators and parents nationwide.
In support of DepEd’s Sulong EduKALIDAD campaign, Globe initiates a new flagship of eLibrary in the Philippines considering an age-appropriate and engaging educational resources tailored to children and young adults.
The eLibrary platform provides easy access to downloadable local and foreign videos (in mp4 format) and ebooks (supported by any ebook reader in ePUB and PDF formats).
A wide range of local selections from DepEd’s Bureau of Learning Resources categorize subjects: Math, Science, English, Filipino, Music and Arts textbooks; while International sources of titles came from Globe’s content partners Gutenberg.org and Storyweaver.org.in.
[check this out: http://www.gutenberg.org/ and https://storyweaver.org.in/ ]
Here’s a preview of the Featured Section from Globe eLibrary’s very own picks:
- The Good Crow’s Happy Shop by Patten Beard
- Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions Vol. 1 Vol.2 Vol. 3 by Charles Mackay
- The Ohio River Trade, 1788-1830 by Hazel Yearsley Shaw
- North American Free Trade Agreement, 1992 Oct. 7 (Canada)
- Retelling a Selection
- Parts of a Dictionary
- Giving Opinions
- Filling Out Forms
- Inferring Moods from Sentence Intonation
- Decimals: Multiplying by 10 and 100
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The King James Bible
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Completing Charts
- Decimals: Subtracting through thousandths with or without regrouping
- Dividing decimal by whole number
- Decimals Multiplication with Whole Numbers
- Grade 11 Physical Sciences Teachers’ Guide by Heather Williams, et al.
- Grade 12 Physical Sciences by Rene Toerien, et al.
- Grade 10 Life Sciences by Ewald Zietsman, et al.
- Grade 10 Life Sciences Teacher’s Guide by Ewald Zietsman, et al.
- Grade 10 Physical Science by Morongwa Masemula, et al.
- Grade 12 Physical Sciences Teacher’s Guide by Rene Toerien, et al.
- Ang Bagong Kaibigan by Geraldine D. Paculangan
- Ang Gintong Kudong by Karen P. Dapitan
- Ang Inang Kalikasan by Kathyrn A. Micu, st. al.,
- Pepeng Puno by Aimeechris Jane Sabado-Rubio
- Si Tamaro sa Kagubatan by Mary May Rolaine S. Alvea, et. al.,
- Mga Panimbang at Panukat ni Bb. Nikka by Amelia M. Dela Paz
- Mapanuring Mambabasa Ka Ba?
- Mayroon Akong Liham Para Sa Iyo
- Mga Halamang Gamot
- Mga Kilos Protesta
- Paano Lutasin ang mga Alitan?
- Paano Maging Isang Matalinong Tagapakinig?
Not just references but also online quizzes and exercises for K to 12 learners and content for Alternative Learning System (ALS) are featured in the eLibrary. Through the contribution of Globe’s content partners, further developments of the catalog are expected furthermore.
Users can enjoy free access to hundreds of digital titles and video content through their mobile phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer. Aside from the official link of Globe eLibrary, it can also be retrieved through DepEd Commons, the government agency’s pilot program.
More premium learning materials at Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.