We have created a simple program that automatically generate “name tracing” and is ready-to-print, but due to popular demand our credits from a service that’s needed to run the program has run out in just a couple of days.
We want to continue to run the program, but we can’t afford to buy additional credits. So while we wait for our credits to replenish next month we will provide an editable “make your own” version that you can download and use all you want.
So let’s begin on the requirements followed by instruction on how to get the files, edit the names and printing it.
- Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Adobe Reader
- Download and save the PDF file from totschooling (direct Google Drive link) to your computer.
- Open the file using Adobe Reader. Download the software here https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Edit the fields that say “Name”. Click on the top one and write the child’s name, then press enter. (Type the name once and it will change all the remaining lines.)
- You can now print it. Click the print button in Adobe Reader to print or just save it if you decide to print later.
A video tutorial will be soon posted here.
Note: If your computer don’t support the dotted fonts please download and install the KG Primary Dots Font.
If you have question or need assistance please comment down below.
Reference and Related Links:
More premium learning materials at Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.