What is a Budget of Work?
Budget of Work (BOW) is a resource material for teaching multi-grade classes that contains K to 12 basic education curriculum competencies, skills, and objectives; topics for specific skills and competencies; and teaching strategies, activities, and time allotment arranged into columns for easy reference and notation. It will serve as teacher’s reference in preparing daily and/or weekly lesson plans.
What is MELC?
Most Essential Learning Competencies or MELC, according to DepEd, “are defined as what the students need, considered indispensable, in the teaching-learning process to building skills to equip learners for subsequent grade levels and subsequently, for lifelong learning. On the other hand, desirable learning competencies were defined as what may enhance education but may not be necessary in building foundational skills.”
Moreover they added, “The MELC’s will enable the Department to focus instruction to the most essential and indispensable competencies that our learners must acquire, as we anticipate challenges in learning delivery.”
DOWNLOAD: BUDGET OF WORK BASED ON MELC FOR ALL SUBJECTS
- BUDGET OF WORK in ARALING PANLIPUNAN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ENGLISH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in ESP: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in FILIPINO: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MAPEH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in MATH: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK in SCIENCE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for KINDERGARTEN: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for MOTHER TONGUE: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS APPLIED SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
- BUDGET OF WORK for SHS CORE SUBJECTS: DOWNLOAD
NOTE: These BOWs are issued in Region IV-A enclosed in the Guidelines on Implementation of MELCs PIVOT Budget of Work in All Learning Areas for School Year 2020-2021.
- MELC w/corresponding CG codes and Guidelines: DOWNLOAD
- Alphabet Handwriting Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- A-Z Coloring Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- Modules for learning the Human Organ Systems: DOWNLOAD