What is MELC?
Most Essential Learning Competencies or MELC, according to DepEd, “are defined as what the students need, considered indispensable, in the teaching-learning process to building skills to equip learners for subsequent grade levels and subsequently, for lifelong learning. On the other hand, desirable learning competencies were defined as what may enhance education but may not be necessary in building foundational skills.”
Moreover they added, “The MELC’s will enable the Department to focus instruction to the most essential and indispensable competencies that our learners must acquire, as we anticipate challenges in learning delivery.”
DOWNLOAD: MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING COMPETENCIES (MELC)
- K12 MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING COMPETENCIES w/corresponding CG CODES: DOWNLOAD
- MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING COMPETENCIES GUIDELINES: DOWNLOAD
NOTE: These are official MELC documents from DepEd Commons
- BOW based on MELC for all subjects: DOWNLOAD
- Alphabet Handwriting Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- A-Z Coloring Workbooks: DOWNLOAD
- Modules for learning the Human Organ Systems: DOWNLOAD
More premium learning materials at Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.